DISABILITY CONFIDENT EMPLOYER
We are proud to be part of the Disability Confident Employer Scheme. We are committed to give every individual an equal opportunity within the work place. The scheme aims to help employers, like us, think different about disability and improve how they attract, recruit and retain disabled workers.
As a disability Confident Committed Employer, we have committed to;
– Ensure our recruitment process is inclusive and accessible.
– Communicating and promoting vacancies.
– Offering an interview to disabled people.
– Anticipating and providing reasonable adjustments as required.
– Supporting any existing employee who acquires a disability or long-term health condition, enabling them to stay in work.
– At lead one activity that will make a difference for disabled people.
Work Choice can help disabled people to find and keep a job. The type of support depends on the help they need. It can include:
training and developing skills
Work Choice providers support disabled people and those with health conditions into work. They offer a range of specialist support to employers, to help them recruit and retain disabled talent, creating a more diverse workforce.
The list of Work Choice providers below can help employers.
Pluss Cornwall, Devon, Somerset, Wiltshire, Bristol, Gloucestershire and West Yorkshire
CDG-Wise Ability Hampshire and the Isle of Wight
Shaw Trust UK
Working Links Wales, Torquay, Exeter and Somerset
Advance Housing West Midlands
Seetec North and West London
Momentum Scotland (including the Scottish Isles)